Ascension for Beginners Series – Mini Course 13: 24 Simple, Practical and Essential Psychological and Spiritual Action Steps and Tips for the Beginner on the Spiritual Path
There are many minor aspects to the Spiritual path that may not be as obvious at first sight but should not go unmentioned. This is why they are written out here for you. This guide focuses mostly on the psychological/Spiritual aspects of the Spiritual path.
In this mini course you will learn:
- about a very special kind of meditation that will accelerate your ascension process like none other,
- the one thing you should do whenever your mind starts wandering off in search of something constructive to do,
- what you can do to silence your mind to the point where you can hear the “Still Small Voice Within,”
- what one of the most glorious ways is to direct your energy,
- how to best demonstrate your love of God,
- two tips of how to work with Spiritual affirmations to advance the ascension process,
- why you should write in your Spiritual journal every day,
- what you should do to work the rocketship-method-to-God,
- a few simple action steps to build your Antahkarana (or bridge of light that connects you with your Divine Self and Source),
- and much, much more…
All these 24 tips are both very simple and practical, yet they are also truly essential for both the beginner on the Spiritual path and those who are already fully immersed in their Spiritual journey. Includes practical action guide!