Ascension for Beginners Series – Mini Course 5: How to Form a Right Relationship with God: And 21 Questions you Should Ask Yourself to Determine the Status Quo
The two most important relationships in life are first one’s relationship to self and second one’s relationship to God. This guide focuses on developing a right relationship with our Creator.
In this mini course you will learn:
- why in truth there are two Gods in life, not just one,
- how God wishes us to approach Him or Her,
- why we are not equal to God,
- why we don’t have to be afraid to use our personal power in relationship to God,
- whether there indeed is such a thing as an “original sin” or not,
- why people get angry at God,
- why people feel abandoned by God,
- why people feel undeserving in relationship to God,
- why people feel embarrassed in relationship to God,
- what the one thing is that God did not create,
- why it is not possible to realize God in the ultimate cosmic sense while being embodied on Earth,
- and much, much more….
Essentially, you will learn that all negative feelings and emotions in relationship to God you have ever felt or will ever feel are just projections and illusions of the negative ego or fear-based mind. The purpose of this mini course among other things is to help you clear any such negative ego perceptions, interpretations, and faulty thinking from your mind.
In conclusion, included are some insights as to how to develop an efficient perception of reality from an Integrated Full Spectrum Prism Consciousness perspective as well as a quick overview of what it means to be a Master on the Spiritual, psychological and physical/Earthly level.
Includes 21 questions you should ask yourself to determine how right a relationship with God you currently have!